Looking for a Qualified and Experienced Financial Manager with 5 years experience. A Qualified SAIPA or SAICA would be an added benefits
Financial Manager Observatory Cape Town
This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the purchase ledger and sales ledger, whilst supporting the Finance Director with the preparation of the management accounts. The financial manager will be responsible for the complete Financial Department and needs 5 years’ experience in doing this because the role in on a senior reporting level.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
Matric and relevant Accounting Degree Qualification Advantages – MUST HAVE
- 5 years’ experience in Financial Management / Senior Accounting experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an accounts and management function.
- Qualified SAIPA or SAICA Accountants – Added Advantage
- Good understanding of office and accounts administration.
- Good working knowledge of Management Accounts & Financial Reporting
- Manage the financial department with 5 staff members – PASTEL
- Manage full Debtors, Creditors, Recons, Payroll and HR – Full Financial function
- To produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- To produce monthly management accounts including the preparation of key analysis reports including but not limited to P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, capital expenditure analysis, sales analysis, aged debtor analysis and aged creditor analysis.
- Provide regular ongoing monitoring of the budget/forecast to ensure well controlled budgeting in the following areas: Sales budgeting, P&L budgeting, Cashflow budgeting, Capital Expenditure budgeting.
- To liaise with the Financial Director to collate timely and accurate financial information in accordance with reporting requirements.
- Liaise closely with customer service staff to manage accounts receivable, accounts payable and credit control. This is the sole on-site finance role and as such you will be responsible for all data entry via the finance systems.
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting.
- To handle and assess relevant queries/complaints/requests for information from internal and external customers relating to areas of accountability and to take the appropriate action.
- To develop and maintain a cost structure that ensures all system costs are accurate, measured in line with expectations and covers cost tracking, costing information, variance analysis and reporting as a minimum.
- In charge of All Assets rosters and reporting
- Worked in a small team environment, managing a high workload and supporting the work of others.
Frogg Recruitment SA