Our corporate services client is looking for a Finance Officer with 3 years relevant finance and reporting experience
Finance Officer Pretoria EE Position
Our corporate services client is looking for a Finance Officer with 3 years relevant finance and reporting experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Process all debtors on the system.
- Distribute of statements.
- Handle of debtors queries.
- Prepare and capture of journals
- Maintaining and safe keeping of finance records
- Assist large number of walk-in customers and answer calls from customers and/or difficult interpersonal interactions regarding revenue collection.
- Accept all forms of payments for permit applications. i.e cash, electronic funds transfer, card payments, etc
- Process and monitor incoming payments, and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Perform data entry to post accounting in the general ledger, cash receipts systems, spreadsheets, balances accounts, prepares statements, receipts, adjustments and/or other accounting documents as necessary.
- Review, verify for accuracy and prepares bank deposits, cash control sheet and reconcile all applicable suspense accounts.
- Assist in the generation of related reports, printouts and forms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the implementation of audit recommendations
- Assist in providing documentation and information
- Control/migrate the risk associated with the finance unit.
FROGG Recruitment SA