EE Supply Chain Manager Bellville Cape Town
Reporting to the Factory Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for Supply Chain Management, which includes managing Production Supply Planning & Procurement, Warehouse management of Raw and Packaging materials as well as Dispatch of finished goods. This means ensuring all operations in factory has a correct flow of transactions on SAP system; and that documents are always managed and controlled.
- EE Candidates Only
- A Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Finance or equivalent qualification.
- Practical experience of 5 years and above in management Supply Chain Department in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent planning, organising, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership with people management and development skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, with strong SAP skills and/or ERP System(s).
- Must have sound commercial skills coupled with strong sense of customer services.
- Good strategic thinker; and able to operate decisively under pressure.
- Manage, guide and develop the factory supply chain teams to ensure detailed Production Scheduling is consistently delivering achievable plans for both manufacturing and filling/packaging operations within given Master Production Schedule, whilst minimizing production costs.
- Material Management Planning (Inbound Material Management) makes raw & packaging material available on time and quality at best overall costs for seamless manufacturing
- To work with the Divisional Supply Chain teams to develop initiatives to improve overall supply chain performance and meet changing requirements as well as ensuring the effective link between Head Office and factory teams.
- Contribute as a member of the Factory Management Team to the achievement of the business targets and key KPI’s.
- Prepare and Manage Annual Fixed cost budget, Capex budget and Long term planning budget for department and ensure targets are achieved.
- Ensure the generation of reliable budgets for Factory Supply Chain and that regular cost review process is taking place.
- Ensure compliance with NQMS, OHS Act, ISO and Food Safety procedures and all audit reports.
- Provide effective motivation, leadership and communication to staff in supply chain department.
- Implement and manage Performance and Development Plans for direct reports.
- Ensure relevant and effective Business and unit information communicated to staff and key stakeholders.
Please apply online
FROGG Recruitment SA