Customs Specialist Shipping Cape Town CBD Cape Town
Well established – Logistics Company is looking for a Customs Specialist to ensure the timeous and accurate capture and submission of Customs documentation.
Salary on offer NEG
- Matric, Logistic Qualification will be an advantage
- 3-5 years’ Experience in the Logistics / Shipping Industry will be an advantage
- A thorough knowledge of customs procedures is essential
- Accuracy with a high degree of attention to detail and an ability to problem solve
- Familiar with all the various customs documents and the completion of same
- Familiar with the Eur1 and Form A certificate
- Familiar with the customs penalty clause
- Sound computer skills
- Capture information and submit electronically to Customs.
- Submit cargo dues to the NPA
- Liaise with Customs regarding queries and penalties
- Develop relationships with Customs administrators and assessors
- Update control sheets
Please apply online.
Frogg Recruitment SA