Creditors Administrator Montague Gardens Cape Town
Our Client is looking for a Creditors Administrator Montague Gardens with 2-3 years’ experience in a Creditor role.
- Experience in processing supplier invoices in multiple currencies
- 2-3-year experience in creditors role
- Experience in Sage Evolution for accounting will be an added
- Daily accurate processing of all supplier invoices in various foreign currencies for the local company and for foreign subsidiary companies.
- Ensure all source documents for supplier processing are matched and accurate.
- Liaise and engage with the Procurement unit regarding suppliers, goods received and correction of prices.
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable Administrator by submitting processed supplier invoices for payment.
- Communicate with suppliers for outstanding invoices and monthly statements.
- Scan proof of payments to suppliers
- Get all source documents from the relevant people for credit card purchases
- Process staff reimbursement expenses
- Oversees and manages CPT petty cash
- Liaise with suppliers regarding payments or any discrepancies
- Make copies of capital expenditure supplier invoices
- Scan all the relevant supplier, customs, clinical trial invoices, capital goods invoices for SARS
- Make secure credit card payments
- Weekly filing of supplier documents and other financial filing
- Monthly or bi-monthly archiving of financial documents
- Ensure that supplier payments are up to date
Frogg Recruitment SA