Commercial Technical Underwriter Johannesburg
Salary: Market Related
- Matric / Grade 12 Essential with Related tertiary education
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Commercial motor and non-motor – Non-negotiable
- FAIS Compliant with the relevant qualifications and RE5 exam – Non-negotiable
- Knowledge of Commercial, motor and non-motor risks, including competitive underwriting and rating; insurance operations; regulatory environment; reinsurance; account management
- Competent with regards to knowledge and experience to check the work quality of staff who issue policies, amendments and processes without error immediately.
- Streamline processes in the underwriting department.
- Assisting in ensuring that the loss ratios are reduced with good underwriting.
- Risk Management.
- Ensure underwritings focus efforts on sources of healthy growth.
- Utilizing the underwriting criteria to ensure good quality business on the books.
Please apply online