Chief Marketing Officer Claremont Southern Suburbs Cape Town
Our E-Commerce sustainability store is looking for a world class E-commerce Chief Marketing Officer to drive our brand success. In this role you will develop the brand through specific growth objectives and play a key role in supporting the development of the overall marketing strategy. You will be expected to drive the growth of the brand through excellent marketing execution.
Salary Negotiable plus benefits
- A relevant Degree in, marketing, communications or similar field.
- In dept knowledge of E-commerce and digital media.
- Generalist Marketer with experience in both online and offline marketing & media
- Preferably in a Blue-chip organisation, of at least 5 years.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of P&L and financial statements.
- Take ownership of the e-commerce site and take responsibility for and not limited to, Branding, Customer experience Basket value, Conversion content, Own brand packaging and Specials and cross up scale
- Measure all e-commerce business KPIs, review with strong analytics and devise action plans to improve or adjust where required
- Review and create FTN and another brand position & brand key.
- Annual Planning and Marketing Strategy across full business scope and all marketing channels.
- Responsible to create on shelf in retail and drive consumers back to e-commerce business.
- Identify and define FTN own brand product innovation (NDP/EPD) in food, body, beauty, health and lifestyle categories.
- Identify product opportunities and take innovation from concept testing and research, positioning and launch with strong growth marketing plan.
- Cooperate closely with different departments, identify trade needs and opportunities, infer support on development and implement annual brand and budget plans.
- Manage the current marketing, design and tech team to maintain a strong marketing strategy, to enable the retention of current and new acquisition of customers through marketing channels.
- Effectively manage the marketing budget through key channels to drive return on investment and report and adjust to optimise.
- Define and Develop marketing plans to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives and oversee the day-to-day implementation