Bookkeeper Century City Cape Town EE position
Our Client which sells online products in Century City Cape Town is looking for Bookkeeper with 3-4 years’ experience. This person needs to have organizational & numeracy skills and accuracy. The successful candidate will be required to run the basic bookkeeping functions of the company. ONLY EE Candidates to Apply please
Salary Negotiable Office hours Monday to Friday is 8am to 5pm.
- Candidate must have studied post – secondary accounting or bookkeeping – even as part of their business or management – Added Advantage
- 3-4 Years Bookkeeping accounts experience
- Sage or Pastel Experience
- Customer service experience
- Be extremely computer literate. Specifically, Excel (preparation and use of spreadsheets) and Sage (Debtor Management).
- Full Basic Bookkeeping function – More Focussed on Debtors and Creditors
- Dealing with Account related matters, supported by management in certain areas/where required
- Some reports may need to be generated from the data that is collated into debtors and creditors
- End-to-end management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- All Recons Daily bank reconciliation and processing of accounts and incoming payments.
- Debtor reconciliation, determining overdue accounts, and recovery of outstanding balances.
- Debtors and Creditors Reporting
- Assisting management with cash flow forecasts
- Supplying month end information to Financial Accountants and checking of monthly management accounts
- Generating reports for Management
- Assisting with Payroll which is outsourced
Please register and Apply at Frogg Recruitment SA