Billings Clerk / Debtors Clerk Epping 1 Northern Suburbs, Cape Town
Our Client a Transport Logistics Concern in the Epping 1 Northern Suburbs is looking for a Billings Clerk / Debtors Clerk. The purpose of the job is to ensure the accurate billing of customer accounts, timeous collection of the debtor’s books in order to optimize cash flow, minimize risk and reduce outstanding debtor’s book to an acceptable level.
Salary Very Negotiable + Medical aid and pension
Basic minimum requirements
- Grade 12 / Matric ESSENTIAL
- Bookkeeping / Accounting qualification will be an advantage
- Completed Credit management 1/2/3 – AN ADDED ADVANTAGE
- Must be computer literate – Strong and proficient in EXCEL
- Must undergo and pass credit and criminal reference checks.
- 2-3++ years working experience in a debtors / billing environment function
- Excellent reconciliations skills for complex accounts
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Sort and distribute waybills to relevant Debtors Clerks
- Provide quotations to clients on request
- Download weekly reports from Business Objects into excel sheets for my set of clients
- Format reports to contain information required for checking waybills and billing
- Clear out previous months Billing sheets
- Copy information from BO reports into Billing sheets
- Prepare Sheets for billing by: Checking destinations, checking rates against contract and updating
the correct fuel rates for the month.
- Update Consignment stats sheets to ensure accuracy in billing
- Copy waybills for customers who require it with their invoices
- Invoice clients on Oracle
- Issue hard copies of invoices to account managers in different Areas in South Africa.
- Email excel breakdown of invoicing to all clients
- Email excel breakdown to Area based Account managers
- Download statements for clients
- Email statements to all clients
- Filing of checked waybills per month by client
Frogg Recruitment SA