Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper Sunningdale Parklands River Gate Cape Town
Our Client is looking for an Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper
Salary Up to R 15000 – NEG on Experience MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP
- Accountant Bookkeeping Certificate, Diploma or degree – You can also be busy with your degree
- 2-5 years’ experience depends on the qualification and general work experience
- Pastel Evolution Accounting Software, Excel and Word, EIS (ins house System)
- Strong in debtors, who can work independently and use her own initiative
The job entails:
- Assist Financial manager with general tasks such as VAT, Management accounts etc.
- Debtors – Invoicing, daily receipt of sales agreements from our salesman to be printed, copied and checked to the bank for payments received, credit card entries and prompt hand over to the logistics department for dispatch of goods.
- Control Direct banks account and work closely with our sales department
- Reconciliation of Debtors to control account.
- Control books for Investments, new company
- Rental invoices once per month
- Update Fixed Asset Register
- Creditors – capture invoices to Pastel, check invoices, reconcile and prepare for payment, ensure that utility bills are prepared for payment on time.
- Prepare commissions monthly
Frogg Recruitment SA