Assistant Accountant Tygervalley Bellville Cape Town
Well established Manufacturing Company is looking for a Financial Assistant Accountant to support the Finance Manager in the day-to-day activity of the Office Financial and Accounting Tasks.
- Matric, with Diploma or Bcom qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
- SAP System Experience
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Managing, controlling and organizing accounting system of the company.
- Managing the process of budgeting to lead the company towards its financial and strategic goals. Monitoring during the year to reach the target.
- Managing the receivable and payables of the company as well as other current assets.
- Managing the process of funding and payments.
- Monitoring and controlling Tax and Social Security Fillings and payments
- Loading & releasing of payments
- Monthly Reporting and reconciliation processes
Please apply Online
Frogg Recruitment SA