Area Financial Manager Claremont Cape Town
Will report to the Finance Director, providing functional expertise and strategic perspective to help make optimal business decisions. Strong management and people skills are a prerequisite for this juggernaut position. This role is part of a succession plan and fast track to becoming a Finance Business Executive. Able to create an atmosphere in which timely information flows smoothly both upward and downward through the organisation
Salary Very Negotiable with Benefits
- CA (SA) preferred
- Must have completed Articles
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience
- Multi property management experience desirable
- Hospitality / Services experience is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years in a Financial Management role
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Supervisory role preferred
- Effective and demonstrable Change Management skills
- Knowledge of inventory controls, purchasing, equipment and supplies
- Resourceful in solving problems and resolving issues, leveraging resources to get the best results
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Control Assessment.
- Financial Analysis, cash management, receivables and working capital management, balance sheet, financial reporting and systems, P&L and Capex.
- Accurate completion of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting responsibilities.
- Overseeing processes to record monthly upload of trial balances.
- Assisting with preparation for annual external audit of the offices.
- Oversight over Fixed Assets accounting.
- US and Local GAAP compliance.
- Providing leadership and management over the accounting staff.
Frogg Recruitment SA