Senior Bookkeeper Accountant Montague Gardens, Cape Town
Our Client a Well established Manufacturer and distributor in Montague Gardens is looking for a Senior Bookkeeper / Accountant with 4 – 5 years experience – Full Accounting Cycle
Salary Very Negotiable includes 50% medical & pension.
• Relevant Accounting Accounting Bookkeeping Qualification a MUST
• Experienced 4-5 years plus as a Senior Bookkeeper overseeing the Cape Town Finance Department.
• Computer literate in – Microsoft Office, Excel, Pastel and VIP Payroll
• Full Payroll Experience wages and permanents – VIP Payroll 120 staff
• Full SARS Efiling, easy file statutory experience
• Able to effectively and efficiently manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
Responsibilities – Duties include but are not limited to:
• Managing and overseeing ALL financial aspects of the Department including 3 Clerks and data capturing staff, processes, reporting and compliance
• Process Cash Books and perform monthly reconciliations – PASTEL
• Enforce company financial procedures and ensure that all payments are authorized, before payment thereof.
• Petty Cash Management and Asset Register Management
• Processing and reconciliation of Accounts Payable
• Preparing invoices and reconciliation of Accounts Receivable
• Reporting and follow up – on all Accounts receivable
• Perform reconciliation of all control accounts and prepare any necessary journals.
• Preparation of monthly / annual VAT, EMP returns etc.
• Processing and management of Weekly Wages and related costs.
• Prepare audit files to submit to external auditors (in compliance with requirements as set out by management and external auditors).
• Cash flow forecasting, prepare any ad hoc reports as requested by management
Frogg Recruitment SA