Payroll and Benefits Manager Durbanville Cape Town – EE JOB ONLY
Our Client a Professional Services Company in Durnaville is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Manager with 5 years + experience. As the Payroll & Benefits Manager, you will manage the payroll function for monthly and weekly paid employees as well as payroll related benefit administration.
The ideal candidate should have at least the following: THIS IS A BBBEE Position ONLY
- Tertiary qualification in HR or Finance.
- At least 5 years payroll management and benefits administration experience.
- Experience in the Insurance, Actuaries, Medical Aid, Pension, Provident Industry – Added Advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of successfully managing a team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Proficient in payroll software – experience of Sage People would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of time and attendance systems
- Payroll administration and management.
- Process salary payroll.
- Oversee processing of wages payroll.
- Payroll reconciliations, payroll related payments and submissions.
- Manage 3rd party relationships relating to payroll and benefits.
Payroll system maintenance.
- Maintain relationship with payroll software service provider.
- Maintain parameters of payroll to produce the required outcomes.
- Write and maintain reports required by payroll and other departments.
Maintenance and management of payroll guidelines, procedures and policies.
Payroll budget and salary bench marking preparation.
- Provide information to department heads for manpower budget planning.
- Prepare annual data for salary benchmarking.
- Assist with grading of positions
- Effectively manage payroll team.