Quality Compliance Officer Somerset West Cape Winelands Cape Town EE
Our Client is seeking the services of a Quality Compliance Administrator within the Audit and Compliance department to assist in maintaining the Quality Management Process (QMS) and continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements and making recommendations for improvements.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• National Senior Certificate/ Grade 12
• Certificate in Total Quality Management (NQF 6)
• 2 year’s relevant experience
• Exposure to ISO 31000: 2018 Risk Management and ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
• Strong Microsoft Office, writing, editing and proofreading skills are essential