- Food technology diploma – not mandatory
- Must have experience with food safety systems and audits (HACCP and or FSSC22000)
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in similar field and familiar with quality assurance
- Computer literate
- Maintain the food safety system (currently HACCP soon to be FSSC22000) of the company in an up to date audit ready state.
- Matric, with a Relevant Qualification
- 2-5 years’ Experience in similar role
- Must have Clothing experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Preferably Min 12 months of relevant work experience in food production industry, with an understanding of production process.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, Food Safety, SOP, Pest control and Bakery operation.
- Good computer knowledge specifically Excel and Proficient in SAP
- Interact effectively with employees at all organizational levels
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Read and process written information with a high degree of accuracy
- Work effectively in a general business
Business Development Manager Johannesburg
Well established Logistics company is looking for a Business Development Manager with Transport experience.
BCom Logistics, Logistics Management, or a similar degree
Minimum three years’ management experience
Minimum five years’ experience in Transport Industry
No Criminal Records
Identifying new markets, clients and industry opportunities
Identifying market trends
Scouting for and identifying relevant tender opportunities
Data analysis determining volume, throughput and the network infrastructure required for new business opportunities
Management of Sales processes and reporting
- Office Administrator – Filling, faxing, scanning and copying
- General Administration
- Do you have 2+ years’ experience as receptionist?
- Switchboard – 3-5 lines
- Loading Invoicing on Pastel and Filling
- Phone for orders from existing clients from time to time
- Adhoc duties – Greeting clients and ensuring the area neat.
- Making bookings
- Powerpoint and excel experience a bonus
- Relevant Accounting Qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Working on Excel, PASTEL and Case ware
- Similar Relevant Experience
- Experienced with EXCEL and other Software
- Tertiary Qualification
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in Product Management or New Product Development
- International marketing experience - advantageous
- Experience in the Toy, Early Childhood Development, Design or Education industry – advantageous
- Must be willing to travel internationally
- Work with suppliers to crea
Customer Service Coordinator (3rd party agents) Shipping Durban
Our client, a global leader in container shipping is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator with 5+ years’ experience within the Shipping industry / same position.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Liner Shipping Industry.
Import, Export and Documentation Process knowledge, especially in an Agency handling environment.
Exposure to and knowledge of the broader African Market (West & East Africa).
Fluency in French or Portuguese an advantage
Responsible, dependable, decisive and authoritative disposition
Ability to take initiative and able to work under pressure
Be able to work alone, separate of a team
Customer and Serv
1 2 3 … 5 Next »