Sales and Service Engineer – Mining Quarry Suppliers - Johannesburg
Our Mining Quarry and Supply Client in East of Johannesburg is looking for Sales and Service Engineer
To promote and drive sales at a profitable gross margin.
Salary Very negotiable including Company Car + Petrol & Depends on Experience and Qualifications
Min Qualifications and Job Experience
Degree in Engineering
A solid understanding of the heavy equipment manufacturing market, including trends, technologies, products and players.
A minimum of three years Capital sales Experience in a manufacturing equipment environment.
Knowledge of contracts and laws of main areas of operation.
Previous experience and exposure in mining industry and related industries woul
Capital Sales Engineer East Rand
This national company specializing in sourcing tailor made vibrating equipment for the mining industry has a position for a Capital Sales Engineer. The ability to technically match the equipment with the customer need and convince the customer of the correct solution. Give accurate information to manager and technical department and promote and broaden the image and profitability of the company.
Diploma/Degree in Engineering
Minimum 3 years’ experience in Capital Sales in the manufacturing equipment environment
Searching for new customers who might benefit from company products or service and maximising client potential in designated regions
Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both cu
- Relevant Degree in Agriculture
- Relevant Financial qualification
- 8-10+ years Industry experience
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Hydroponics - Fruit & Veg ONLY
- Woolworth's Certified
- Matric, with a Diploma / B.com in Logistics / International Trade qualification
- Extensive experience with negotiations, contract writing and SLA’s
- Exposure to / knowledge of shipping line activities and / fruit industry would be preferable
- Must be PC Literate
- Negotiate rates, contracts and service level agreements with service providers
- Maintain, develop and build relationships with existing and new service providers
- Identify and
Established cross border transport company dealing with clearing & forwarding, warehousing and distribution seeks an experienced individual with excellent warehouse IT systems knowledge.
After hours and the occasional weekend will be required in this highly pressure environment.
Staff compliment of 15 – 20 people will need to be managed.
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA
- Tertiary Millwright and/or Electrician Qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- At least 4 years plant experience within a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment FOOD to be exact
- Knowledge & Experience GMP, HACCP, SQMS, Food Security, Internal Customer Expectation & Care, KPI testing, Basic Safety, Induction training, Flour Sifter, Metal Detector, Datamyte, Dipix.
- Ensure full functionality of all Food Plants machines
- Ensure machinery is utilized
- 5 Years’ Experience in Internal Sales / Sales Administration
- Experience in Stock Control and Ordering
- Experience working on SAGE 300 & Accpac
- Dealing with Customer Liaison
- Internal Customer Service Consultant
- Internal Sales and Sales Administration
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics or logistics or comparable vocational training
- Experiences in customer IT support | IT service desk, preferably for software applications
- Some initial experience in end-user training
- Profound IT skills or knowledge of the logistic sector
- Very good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Quick thinking and good powers of expression Efficiency
- Willingness to travel
1 2 Next »