- Matric or Relevant
- A chemistry or chemical technician qualification / background would be an advantage
- 2-5 Relevant experience
- Boiler, cooling tower / chiller and closed - door water treatment experience
- Good knowledge of potable and effluent water treatment
- Knowledge of water treatment equipment (repair and troubleshooting) would also be an advantage
Group SHERQ Manager Cape Town EE PositionOur client is looking for a Group SHERQ Manager. This person will be looking after 2 entities - Industrial specialist paints and a Scaffolding entity for construction companies. There will be travel across the country to their client sites as their main clients Minimum Qualifications required Degree and/or Diploma in Safety Certificate in SAMTRAC/ MSRM /equivalent Experience Must have 10 to 12 years in SHERQ management Knowledge and experience of the latest ISO standards Computer literate: Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Industrial engineering preferred)
- Certificate in Project Management or Six Sigma will be advantageous.
- Advanced experience in logistics linked to a manufacturing environment (minimum 3 years).
- Work experience
Technical Sales Representative Stikland Bellville Cape townOur client is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Representative. Salary Market related plus all the benefits plus Commission Min Qualifications Matric. Certificate/ Diploma in textile / clothing manufacture or any other suitable qualification. At least 3-5 years’ experience in a textile manufacturing environment or experience in a similar position. Experience in the manufacture of textiles and pattern making (grading) would be advantageous. Job Requirements Development of new products and Manage current products. Deliver on customer requirements for made to order products timeously. Assist the Sales Team on all technical requirements. Create and generate reports and manage
- Matric / Grade 12 Essential with Related tertiary education
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Commercial motor and non-motor - Non-negotiable
- FAIS Compliant with the relevant qualifications and RE5 exam – Non-negotiable
- Knowledge of Commercial, motor and non-motor risks, including competitive underwriting and rating; insurance operations; regulatory environment; reinsurance; account management
- Competent with regards to knowledge and experience to check the work quality of staff who issue policies, amendments and processes without error immediately.
- Streamline processes in the underwriting department.
- Assisting in ensuring that the loss ratios are reduc
- Must have 5 years engineering marketing and underwriting experience.
- Must be fully FAIS compliant with the required RE certificate.
- Excellent marketing skills are beneficial.
- Must be technically proficient.
- Must be able to analyse and assess risks.
- Make a sound assessment of each individual risk in order to provide a quote that is both market and risk related.
- Must obtain enough information to determine whether the client is insurable and have a detailed knowledge of their business.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Be well experienced in the following classes of insurance:
- Erection All Risk (EAR)
- Construction All Risks (CAR)
- Construction Industry Public Liabi
HR Officer Montague Gardens Cape Town
Our Client is looking for a HR Officer with 3-5 years’ experience, to manage and administer the Full HR and Administration function from the company. Very capable HR Officer Person required.
Salary: Highly Negotiable plus benefits
Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Labour Relations
A thorough understanding of all appropriate Acts (LRA, BCEA, OSH, EEA, SDA)
Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience as a HR Officer / HR Administration and Compliances
Work experience within Manufacturing Industry would be an advantage 120 staff
Experience in the management of SDL, Employment equity, Workman’s compensation, Administer Provident fund and Medical aid
Payroll Experience will be an advantag
1 2 Next »