Service Administrator Montague Gardens
Assist with the service department administration requirements and provide a support role to the service manager and Service Controller.
Must have a minimum 3 years or more relevant working experience.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Need to be able to work under pressure.
Own reliable transport is essential
Receiving and professionally handling customer calls and enquiries
E– Mail and approved quotes to customers.
Regular follow up’s with customers regarding quotes submitted.
Follow up with customers on outstanding order numbers.
Prepare quotations via Autoline, communicate to customer for
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Labour Relations
- A thorough understanding of all appropriate Acts (LRA, BCEA, OSH, EEA, SDA)
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience as a HR Generalist / HR Officer & Pay Roll Administrator
- Payroll Experience – VIP Payroll 50 Employees
- Work experience within Manufacturing Industry would be an advantage
- Experience in the management of skills development, employment equity and health and safety
- Strong industrial relations skills
- Matric, Logistic Qualification will be an advantage
- 3-5 years’ Experience in the Logistics / Shipping Industry will be an advantage
- A thorough knowledge of customs procedures is essential
- Accuracy with a high degree of attention to detail and an ability to problem solve
- Familiar with all the various customs documents and the completion of same
- Familiar with the Eur1 and Form A certificate
- Familiar with the customs penalty clause
- Sound computer skills
- Capture information and submit electr
- Driver’s License
- 3 -5 Years Logistics / Export Controllers Experience or relevant
- Logistics Transportation experience an added advantage
- Liaising with Shipping Lines regarding Vessels
- Direct communication with customers re Bookings and loadings
- Arranging transport for Export Booking
- Confirming Loadings with transporters, Cool rooms, Customers, Shipping Lines and all relevant authorities
- Completing the necessary paperwork and SOPs to complete each loading
- Vessel selection based upon customer requirements
- Completing relevant cost sheets
- Matric a must
- Relevant qualification an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in Imports & Exports Administration
- Some basic supply chain experience
- Invoicing customers as required and sending of relevant documentation - experience an added advantage
- Administrative tasks and use of excel
- Experience in Syspro or similar ERP system beneficial
- Customer care &a
Customer Services Supervisor in Table View area
Well established Equipment supplier, distributor and maintenance company is looking for a Customer Services Supervisor. The Customer Services Supervisor must be Technical Orientated as well as Very Administrative and be able to relay to clients regards Fault findings.
Salary: Negotiable (Incl. Medical aid and Pension)
Matric, with relevant Qualification
5+ years’ experience in a Technical Administrative environment
Be able to do Quotes, invoices, Job cards
Schedule / Manage the Technicians
Be able to manage a team of up to 10 staff
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA
Warehouse Administrator Ottery
Well established Manufacturing company is looking for a Warehouse Administrator with 1-2 years’ experience as Warehouse Administrator within a Manufacturing environment.
Salary: Market Related (Incl Medical Aid and Pension)
Matric, with Relevant qualification
1-2 years’ experience in operations admin/supply chain
Experience in Syspro or similar ERP
Solid warehouse/supply chain/operations understanding
Full administration function of Batch card receipts, warehouse transfers, etc.
Co-ordinate Orders (allocations and follow up on stock and reports)
Rework of aged/non-conforming stock
Co-ordinate Sample Orders / Co-ordinate returns from suppliers.
Annual Stock Take and cycle counts
- Retail Administrative experience
- Meeting room prepping for Showings and other meetings
- General office administration and ad hoc duties as required by the department
- Assist Designers in creating Mood boards, Map sheets
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in Outlook, Excel
- Time Management
- 5 Years’ Experience in Internal Sales / Sales Administration
- Experience in Stock Control and Ordering
- Experience working on SAGE 300 & Accpac
- Dealing with Customer Liaison
- Internal Customer Service Consultant
- Internal Sales and Sales Administration
- Full Reception and Administration experience needed
- Switchboard – 3-5 lines
- Loading Invoicing on Pastel and Filling
- Computer literate and Excel Experience a MUST
- Phone for orders from existing clients from time to time
- Adhoc duties – Greeting clients and ensuring the area neat.
1 2 Next »