Qualifications & Experience:
- Unless the incumbent can demonstrate that he/she has developed the necessary competencies through experience, the following minimum requirements are applicable:
- A Degree or National Diploma (M + 3) in Purchasing Management is required
- At least 2 to 4 years’ experience, preferably within a construction environment, in:
- Executing purchasing transactions
- Proficient compilation of reports for day-to-day management purposes
- Assisting tender processes, experience in the adjudication of tenders and placing of contracts
- Assisting supply and service contracts
Working Conditions/Inherent Requirements of the Job:
- Drivers licence code 8
- Work is normally performed in a typical interio
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cargo Operator to work for a leading international shipping and logistics company within their operations in Cape Town, South Africa.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Executing Cargo flows in set timelines.
Identifying process and cost improvements that can be made within Cargo Operations.
Coordinating and Managing stakeholders, ensuring tasks are completed with high performance levels.
Engaging with regional operations outside of South Africa to ensure optimal processes are in place.
Handling discharge, loading and transhipment booking activities.
Executing all terminal transfers.
Ensuring punctual and accurate release of all vessels.
Reporting into a Cargo Operations Ma
Well established Logistics / Transport Company are looking for a Junior Fleet Controller with 2+ years Transport experience.
Matric, with Logistics Qualification an Advantage
Must have 2 + years’ experience as Fleet Controller
Tracking and expediting of vehicles on-route to designated off-loading points
Continuously verifying vehicle positions on the tracking system
Communicating with drivers
Assist with the capturing of KPI’s and drafting reports
Assist with resolving POD queries
Capturing of loading and off-loading times
Assisting with pallet and material handling equipment return queries
Please apply online.
Frogg Recruitment SA
Well Established Company in East London is looking for a Marketing manager with 4+ years’ experience as Marketing Manager.
Location of Job: East London (If you from a different area you must be willing to relocate to East London)
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience.
Matric, with a B.Com Marketing Degree or similar qualification
Minimum 4-6 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager preferably in Retail / Clothing
Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives.
To evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
To initiate, promote, oversee and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional sta
- Plan, consult, complete and submit accurate Workplace Skills Plans (ATR/WSP) for business
- Drive the Skills Development agenda in Employment Equity and Skills Development Committees
- Track Mandatory Grants
- Apply for PIVOTAL and Discretionary grants
- Employment Equity Plan.
- Plan, consult, complete and submit accurate Workplace Skills Plans (ATR/WSP) for business entities
- Employment Equity Plans
- Supervise the SDF department
- Act as SDF
- EE Consultant to clients
- Liaise with SETA's.
« Previous 1 … 26 27 28