Website Frogg Recruitment
Main purpose of the job
Our client is looking for an Office / Branch Administrator to organize and manage the administrative duties of the Northern Cape Branch in close collaboration with the functions and departments in Johannesburg.
Salary: Between R12000 – R15000 basic + Medical aid and Pension Fund
- Senior Certificate
- Tertiary qualification in office administration (optional)
- Monday to Thursday: 7am to 4pm
- Fridays: 7am to 1pm
- 5+ years in Office administration / Management
- A thorough understanding of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, can create documents, forms and spreadsheets with limited assistance.
Your Job description includes but is not limited to:
- Manning the office phones.
- Making appointments for site visits or assisting when senior persons visit the area with creation of suitable itineraries and related arrangements.
- Resolving payment issues at sites and ensuring the required paperwork and invoices are given to clients at the different sites.
- Assisting with Quotes for ad hoc work, ensuring good record is kept of the process of work completion to facilitate invoicing.
- Ensuring medicals, and other mandatory training remains up to date and in affect at all the areas that work is performed.
- Stock control and ensuring that records are kept on stock movement at the branch.
- Be responsible for the organised running of the office, ordering of printer cartridges, paper stationary etc. and ensuring a clean environment for visitors
- Good record keeping of all projects and SLA activities.
- Responsible for vehicle services and record keeping related to vehicle expenses.
- Ensuring vehicle inspections are maintained at the different mines to facilitate access for service personnel.
- Reconciliation of credit card expenses
- All other administrative functions that might arise from the branch activities in the Northern Cape.
Please apply online