Our Well-established client is looking for a National Distribution Manager with 7-10years Sales Experience within the FMCG sector. Must be willing to travel extensively. To ensure the company’s sales growth and perfect store execution is achieved in the Independent Rural and Urban Trade. Goal is to increase and deepen the company’s footprint in this channel.
Salary: R500k – R800k + Benefits
- EE Candidates only
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business, Marketing (Relevant equivalent)
- 7 – 10+ years sales experience in FMCG sector.
- Key Account experience
- Valid driving license – Extensive travel regionally required
- Successful track record in managing sales force (distribution partner preferred) within all Trade channels
- Business Experience in Regional Accounts – Independent trade
- Successful track record in defining and bringing route to market strategies for separate channels to life
- Analyse geographic areas to understand outlet and sales opportunity within identified areas through trade visits
- Develop Independent annual Business Plan
- Define routines and call cycles for managing the operations in a professional / sustainable way,
- Do monthly business reviews
- Forecast financial sales
- Training and leading Distribution sales force
- Undertake systematic and regular trade visits
- 60% of time in field and 40% of time spent on analysing, planning and reporting.
- Prepare and lead monthly reviews with the DP owner/management.
- Secure correct auditing.
- Generate best practices and multiply throughout covered channels.
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA