National Business Unit Sales Manager Sandton Johannesburg North Gauteng
Our client in the Medical and Surgical Equipment Suppliers Industry is urgently seeking a National Business Unit Sales Manager to join their team in Sandton Johannesburg Gauteng. The Company operates Nationally. You can either Stay in Pretoria or Johannesburg
Salary is R 120 000.00 CTC per month, negotiable. Benefits included in CTC, cell phone, petrol card, medical aid, pension fund
- National, preferably based on Johannesburg / Pretoria, travel to branches is required
- Work with the sales department to and excel in achieving the company sales budget.
- Expand the company footprint in South Africa and Namibia
- Analyse the various sales divisions within the company and implement strategies to grow individual sales divisions.
- Direct staff in the development, analysis, and preparation of reports.
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews.
- Schedule and conduct department meetings.
- Direct, motivate and coordinate the various sales departments of the company.
- Research and develop sales strategies and plans which identify sales opportunities, and new project development.
- Implement effective sales methods, controlling costs and delivering results.
- Establish and implement short and long terms sales goals and objectives.
- Supervise and ensure effective congresses and training programs.
- Promote positive relations with other staff and suppliers.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance sales.
- Attend monthly management meetings, and annual congresses.
- Responsible for new business development.
- Operate within standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- To make a positive difference to the company.
- Provide relief to the directors in their absence.
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate sales department management and staff.
- Additional work may be required on weekends and/or evening work, as well as local and international travel as per the needs of the company to achieve its goals.
Key Performance Measures:
- Budget achieved (incentive as per contract)
- Staff motivation, and sales staff travel cost reductions
- Risk management
- Optimal Resource/asset utilisation (consignment, stock levels, capital placements)
- Effective quarterly account analysis
Frogg Recruitment SA