Key Account Manager – Technical Sales Plastics Cape Town
Our Client in Cape Town is looking for a Key Accounts Manager with Technical Sales experience in the manufacture of plastic products.
Salary Negotiable + All Benefits
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field
• Minimum of 3-5 years in a sales experience (plastic polymer / plastic manufacturing environment advantageous)
• Key account management experience
• Outstanding and professional communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrate flexible interpersonal and people skills
• A sound understanding of injection moulding / plastic extrusion processes
• Solid business acumen including excellent verbal, written and persuasive business communication.
• Must possess a drive to achieve targets and goals set by the company and have the ability to self-motivate.
• Computer literate and Valid Driver’s License
• Account Management and Maintenance
• Generation of business in assigned accounts as well as attaining new accounts for the business;
• Implementation of sales strategies leading to customer awareness, credibility and customer satisfaction;
• Analytics – preparing detailed proposals and generating sales reports
• Maintenance of best practices, market trends, consumer trends and knowledge of the competitive environment
• Formulation of sales budgets with the assistance of Management
• Collaboration with customer and management
• Administrative and Operational support
Frogg Recruitment SA