HR Officer Claremont Southern Suburbs Cape Town
Our Food Manufacturing Client in Claremont is looking for an HR Officer with 2 years post qualification experience in HR Overall – HR Officer (HR & Payroll) in Claremont. Qualification an added benefit but years of experience also counts.
Salary Negotiable depending on credentials
Main Purpose of the Position:
The HR Officer will be working with HR Consultant and employees to achieve business results. The incumbent will be responsible for the HR function within the HR department and further to this they will provide a positive HR service experience for applicants, employees and collaborate with departments to recruit, develop, support, and retain diverse and talented employees.
- Human Resource Related Degree or Diploma or studying towards tertiary education – An Advantage
- 3 Years’ Experience in a HR Administrator/Officer role
- Paymaster OR VIP experience will be advantageous PAYROLL & HR
- Payroll experience essential up to Authorisation
- Computer Literacy essential
- HR Administration
- Full Payroll Function 100 Staff members on paymaster like VIP PAYROLL up to Authorisation
- Recruitment and Selection
- Remuneration Administration fully up to 100 people
- Implementing Culture change and transformation processes
- Successful introduction of new culture programmes.
- Personnel Administration – 100 Staff
- Capture disciplinary information onto Paymaster / OR VIP Payroll and save in personnel files.
- Complete all termination documentation.
- Send out birthday cards monthly.
- Industrial Relations working with a HR Consultant
- Communicate HR Policies and Procedures.
- Arrange all Disciplinary Enquiries and Grievance Proceedings.
- General HR Assistance
- Assist HR Business Partners with talent plans, personal development plans and succession plans
- Sorting out and maintaining the Virtual Drives
- Assist with new employee inductions
- Relieve HR Business Partners whilst they are on leave
- Stay relevant and up-to-date (with legislation, new developments, etc.)
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management and follow-through with agreed deadlines
- Be keen to participate in seminars or any conferences in line with prescribed scope of work.
Frogg Recruitment SA