Our Client in Woodstock is looking for a Full Stack Developer with at least 3 years’ Experience as a Full Stack Developer.
Salary – Very Negotiable
About the Role:
Our tech stack and tools include:
- Python/Django and Flask
- MySQL, OrientDB, PostgreSQL
- AWS EC2, ECS, S3, Route 53, AWS RS(Redshift)
- Bitbucket, Trello and Slack
- 3+ years of working as a full stack engineer or a related role.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS will be a bonus)
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use a graph DB)
- Have an interest in processing large amounts of data and optimising it in code
- You can write a query to do almost anything
- Knowledge in data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval as a plus
- Enough programming knowledge to clean and scrub noisy datasets
- Database tuning experience.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- You can address bugs with QA, plan schemas with engineering, and respond quickly to other business needs
- Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential issues, and experience with best practices around database operations
- Assist us in making our database faster by running diagnostics and doing query optimisation and other performance tuning
- Work on all other components and aspects of the system architecture – Laravel API/Django/Flask Backend and Vue.js frontend to add features, optimise and generally improve the application
CVs to: email@example.com
Frogg Recruitment SA