- Must have a valid driver license for a passenger vehicle (code 8) – no endorsements;
- Qualification in the Sales or Marketing sector will be advantageous;
- Must have a clean criminal record (criminal clearance certificate essential);
- Fully computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (product presentations)
- Minimum of five (5) years’ prior experience in a fleet / truck / transport related sales environment;
- Member of CIT / IRTE or similar professional body will show interest in the market;
Job summary: Key performance areas listed below:
- Achieve sales targets as laid down by the company.
- Procure relationships with fleet owners and corporate business in line with company objectives.
- Procure relationships with insurance brokers and underwriting managers in your assigned area in line with company objectives. These sales objectives will be set by your manager and may change from time to time.
- Able to conduct satisfactory product presentations from Workshop level to Director level.
- Compile and achieve sales budget within the agreed expense levels.
- Successfully learn the sales features and benefits of the company products and services offered to its customer base to the company’s satisfaction. This includes acquiring any technical knowledge to achieve this objective.
- Compile required reports in accordance with departmental company requirements. You will also be required to attend sales meetings as advised by the company.
- Submit a minimum of two signed Broker/Franchise dealer Service Level Agreements per month.
- Ensure that all customers or potential customers have company credit approval and have an accounted open prior to supplying goods and services.
- Ensure that all customers in your area are allocated to you and are given the appropriate after sales service that promotes a positive image.
- Be responsible for company assets, clothing and equipment in your possession and control.
Please apply online.
Frogg Recruitment SA