Financial Manager CA(SA) Bellville Northern Suburbs Cape Town
A FMCG Distributor in the Motor Parts Industry in Bellville is looking for a CA(SA) Financial Manager with a qualification and some years of experience.
Salary R 50 000 – R 60 000 + benefits
- CA(SA) Qualification
- 3 Years’ experience in FMCG / Distribution / Logistics industry an advantage
- Working on SAGE 300 and VIP Payroll
- Be self-motivated with a high ‘Sense of Duty’ towards the Company.
- Have a natural appetite to be up to date and aware of all key company financial indicators –
Eg. Current cash balances, state of cash flow, short term liquidity ratios, stock levels,
debtor’s levels, potential bad debts etc
- Oversee Treasury Dept – managing of cash, creditor, overhead and Interest payments.
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare monthly and Quarterly management accounts.
- Present monthly actuals vs budget.
- Manage Expense approvals both in line with, and outside, the budget.
- Prepare financial report for quarterly Board Meetings
- Monitor and manage financial controls
- Oversee VAT compilation, review and submission
- Manage Expense approvals in line with budget
- Oversee passing of journal entries
- Oversee Group insurance monitoring and claims
- Co-ordination with auditors for annual financial statements
Frogg Recruitment SA