Leading Automotive supplier is seeking an experienced EH & S Site Analyst to perform the following duties:
National Diploma in Environmental Health / SHEE – or – equivalent qualification
4 years Environmental Health & Safety experience, performing the requirements listed below in a manufacturing work environment.
SAMTRAC methods and techniques.
EHS Regulations and policies.
Environmental ISO14001/ISO18001 auditing skills.
- EHS Targets & Objectives
- Monthly/Weekly Reporting to EH&S Manager
- EH&S meetings
- Waste Management
- Key Monitoring Characteristics
- Monitoring and Measurements
- Auditing Internal/ External
- Aspects and Impacts Register
- Maintenance of SHE Systems
- Environmental Incidents and Reporting (NCR’s)
- Training & Awareness
- Management Review meetings