Accountant Killarney Gardens Milnerton Cape Town
Our FMCG client, a small – medium sized company is currently looking to recruit a Accountant to handle in house Accounting Duties as well as general administration relating to sales.
Salary R 20 000- R25 000 CTC
- Matric + relevent Accounting Qualifications -Bcom Accounting and Added Advantage
- Must have 5+ years’ experience
- Very experienced in excel
- Must know Pastel well
Roles and responsibilities:
- Must be able to do the books up to balance sheet – Pastel.
- Debtors Creditors
- Invoicing, credit notes, POD’s
- Pulling and sending statements and getting remittances
- Chasing debtors daily / weekly, controlling debtors age analysis
- Running cash flow in excel
- Doing recons on creditor and debtor accounts.
- EDI / B2B statement uploads (we can train)
- Chep control account
- Micros POS reconciliations
- Tracking correct cash ups daily
- Facilitating the incoming and outgoing of raws and finished goods (POD’s matching invoices and checked meticulously), stock count
- The link between payroll head office and factory (maintaining leave forms and keeping track of annual, sick and family responsibility leave)
- Daily sales reports for the directors, sending weekly sales invoices and matching POD’s to head office.
- General admin
- At a later stage could introduce supplier capturing.
Please apply online