My client, manufacturer is looking for a Logistics Controller to manage of the inbound and outbound functions of the warehouse operation, all commercial aspects of Logistics as well as the Team.
Matric with tertiary education in Warehousing / Distribution / Logistics Control
Experience in a similar position with exposure to a Manufacturing environment
Strong customer service orientation
Ability to be hands on when required
Managing of inbound and outbound functions of the warehouse operation
Team / People Management
Management of products
Stock rotation - Eliminate / prevent expired stock
Stock takes - shortages, returns, internal stock movements, feedback on slow mov
An established Manufacturer has its own Distribution centre and fleet and is looking for a Fleet Controller
3 – 5 years’ experience in supply chain or logistics environment
Logistics experience in a retail / wholesale environment
Strong organisational and planning skills
Attention to detail
Ability to work independently and without supervision
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Self-driven and excellent interaction skills
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Ability to plan, listen, organize, support and improve processes, interpret and prioritize activities
Proactivity with problem solving skills, with th
- Experience and exposure in mining industry and related industries to be gained
- Good vibrating screen/feeder and related machinery experience and plant and site exposure to be gained while performing this job.
- Promote and build the image of our client in the aftermarket by offering the customer value added service by maximi
- A tertiary qualification ie. Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management or supply chain experience is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in SCM function within a technical/engineering environment.
- Substantial Project Management experience is essential.
- Experience in Syspro or similar ERP systems.
- Previous experience and exposure in mining industry and related industries would be a definite advantage.
- A solid understanding of the heavy equipment manufacturing market, including tre
- Bachelors Degree or relevant equivalent.
- Valid driving license.
- 4 years sales experience in FMCG sector.
- Successful track record in managing sales force within all Trade channels.
- Business Experience in Regional Accounts - Independent trade.
- Key Account experience is an advantage.
- Analyse geographic areas to understand outlet and sales opportunity within identified areas through trade visits.
- Set minimum Distribution Manager service req
- Matric, Secretarial Qualification
- 2 – 5 years PA/Secretarial experience
- Working experience on MS Office packages (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with Minute taking at meetings
- Arranging functions
- Travel and Visa arrangements
- Day to Day admin
- Education Level: Commerce Degree or Functional Diploma
- Experience Level: 5/6 Years
- Must have Clothing experience
- EE candidates only
- Purpose of the job - To implement and manage brands in line with group strategy. Understand and effectively manage and influence consumer perception and behaviour. Execute from inception all aspects of brand that encompass:
- Ensuring that ranges purchased reflect the essence of the brand.
- That the brand performance achieves set financial performance (revenue generation).
- That the brand is marketed
- Matric or NQF equivalent
- Must have a Diploma/Certificate in accounting
- Experience with PASTEL or SAGE would be an advantage but not a must – Exposure to an ERP system
- At least 3-4 years of debtors/accounts receivable experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Data Capturing and maintaining accurate records of al
1 2 3 … 30 Next »