Office Administrator – Montague Gardens
Well established company is looking for an Office Administrator / Data Capture. Must be Computer Literate.
Salary: R65 – R70 per hour. Depending on experience. (40hours per week) + Company contribution of Provident fund + Medical Aid Contribution.
Position Type: Permanent.
Working Hours: Mon – Thurs 07H30 – 16H30 and Fri 07H30 – 13H30
Mon – Thurs 08H00 – 17H00 and Fri 08H00 – 14H00
Starting Date: ASAP or latest 2nd May 2018
Computer Literate (Excel / Word / Outlook)
Data Capture (80% of the work)
Receptionist Office Administrator, Killarney Gardens
Our client requires a Receptionist Office Administrator with 2-5 years’ experience within the Health & Safety Training Industry. HR experience will be an advantage.
Switchboard / Reception duties
Issuing visitor badges
Assist with daily operations
HR Administration Experience will be an advantage
Experience within the Health & Safety Training Industry will be an advantage
General Administration as required by Office Manager
Please apply online
Frogg Recruitment SA
Office Operations Manager, Killarney Gardens
Our client requires an Office Manager to manage the overall operations of the 1 divisions within the business and make sure all works are executed on time, within budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
Must be able to manage 8-10staff.
Health and Safety Training Experience Background will be an advantage
Office Management experience
Clear ITC / No Criminal Records
Please apply Online
Frogg Recruitment SA
- 3 Years’ Experience as an Outbound Call Centre Agents
- 3 Years Office Administration experience
- Recruitment Administration & sales experience an advantage
- Computer Literate, Outlook, Ms Word, Excel and some sort of CRM Experience
- Good in Typing and office administration
- Your role would mainly be focussing on Outbound Sales – Outbound Call Centre duties
- Your Role will be 90% outbound and 10% inbound.
- Cold Calling for New Business, lead
Recruitment Consultant, Century City Cape Town
We are an established Recruitment Company that service clients Nationally. We have a hard working, dynamic, positive and success driven team. We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our dynamic team in Century City, Cape Town
We offer a basic salary negotiable to recruitment experience + incentives / commissionMust have 3 years recruitment experience, doing the full 360 degrees of recruitment from start to finish… highly motivated, professional and sales & client driven individual.
Position includes the full 360 Recruitment - screening and sourcing suitable candidates matching to our client’s needs, interviewing and building your candidate database.Must be target driven and sales driven
Must have a passion
Junior Recruiter Office Administrator, Century City, Cape Town
We are an established Recruitment Company that service clients Nationally. We have a hard working, dynamic, positive and success driven team. Gain experience to move into a Recruitment Specialist role and the full 360 degrees recruitment.
Salary Negotiable + Commission
Matric / Office administration Qualification an added advantage
1-3 years’ experience in Recruitment Administration Recruiter – Preferable from another agency.
Computer literate – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Must have a passion for Recruitment HR or busy with HR qualification.
Must have a proven track record in Administration and working under pressure.
Must be able to work in a fast pa
- Candidate needs to be a motivated self-starter, with proven sales experience, able to work independently.
- Need 2-5 years Sales and Marketing experience preferable from the Flexographic Industry
- Sales or Marketing Diploma an Added Advantage but not a must
- Experience in obtaining New Business and maintaining existing business
- Matric with Mathematics and Accounting as Subjects
- 0-2 years Junior bookkeeper / accounts administrator / financial experience
- PASTEL experience would be beneficial but if school leaver not needed
- Assist with Financial Capturing and Recons – Training will be given
- Assist with Loading of Debtors, creditors & cash books
- MS Office Excel, Word &
Invoice Clerk / Order Clerk Maitland Cape Town
Well established FMCG Food Manufacturing Company require an Invoice Clerk Orders Clerk working on PASTEL.
Salary: R10 000.00 - R12 000.00
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 05:30am to 14:30
Saturday: 05:30am to 12:00
Sunday: Every alternative Sunday 04:00am till 9am
Please note that you will only work 6days a week. If you work the Sunday, you will get a day of the next week.
Requirements / Duties:
Require dynamic strong person with previous experience doing Invoicing on Pastel as well as Excel.
Must be extremely organised.
Will invoices clients and checking up on orders which have not been received for a very busy produce warehouse.
Invoices to be ready of dispatch.
1 2 3 … 30 Next »